Aug 2, 2019

Final Reflection

1)    Read through your posts from this semester. Recall all of the experiences you've had a long the way -- the highs, the lows -- the fun moments, and the moments of drudgery, and even the moments of dread.

Most of assignments were fun. Especially interviewing my friends or professionals and elevator pitch. I actually learned a lot of things from this class and it was really good mindset to become an entrepreneur in the future.

2)    What sticks out to you as the most formative experience? The experience that you'll remember years later? What was your most joyous experience? What experience are you most proud of yourself for accomplishing?
Definitely I will remember what my friends told me on “What’s Your Secret Sauce?”. It is because we don’t really ask people what they think about me, so it was a good opportunity to know more about myself.

3)    At the beginning of the semester, I mentioned that I wanted each of you to develop an entrepreneurial mindset. Now, at the end, do you see yourself as an entrepreneur? Do you think you have moved closer to developing an entrepreneurial mindset?
I don’t think I am ready to start the business right now, but I can say that I am a lot closer to entrepreneur than I was before this semester.

4)    What is the one recommendation you would make to the students who are going to journey down this path in the future? What would you recommend they do to perform best in this course? What would you recommend they do to foster that mindset?
I recommend new students to do assignments and quizzes as early as possible. Time management will be a big key to this class and good time management skill is very important when you became an entrepreneur too. Also, I want them to take each assignment seriously because it will improve your knowledge and mindset a lot for sure.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kaito,

    I think we all learned a lot more about entrepreneurship than we knew existed thanks to this class. Looking back, I agree with your assessment that the interviews and elevator pitches were noteworthy. Those experiences and what I learned in how to contact people and present myself are skills I, too, will take with me from this class. You also gave great tips; these assignments can quickly pile up and should never all be saved for the night they are due. In this class, we get out what we put in!

    Jonah Brafman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kaito,
    Great work on your final reflection. I also learn a lot by intervening a lot of my friends and professionals; it was a fun and hard thing to do. I agree with you this class gave me an idea to know me and see what could be our goals. This class gave us the ability to make a change in our communities with our goals.
    Great work.

    ReplyDelete

Final Reflection

1)     Read through your posts from this semester. Recall all of the experiences you've had a long the way -- the highs, the lows -- th...