May 24, 2019

My Entrepreneurship Story


When I was 18, right after I graduated from high school, I had a chance to meet my dad’s friend who is a Japanese American entrepreneur. He lives in San Francisco and has three offices in San Francisco, Miami, and Tokyo. He does international trade and he mainly exporting canned seafood to Japan. He owns Japanese restaurants in the US and, he does transactions in real estate too. He talked me about his story and how he became a millionaire. He inspired me a lot and that’s why I started studying business. He told me the most important thing when you start business is 4P(Place, Price, Product, Promotion). 

Image result for 4P marketing

The reason why I enrolled in ENT 3003 is I want to start business in the future. Hopefully, after I get out of this course, I know basic of Entrepreneurship and find what kind of business I want to start in the future.


2 comments:

  1. Kaito,

    That is great that you have experienced a mentor type of relationship with your father's friend. Do you think this friend will open a door for you to have an internship with one of his companies? Have you talked with him about your ambitions or even asked for a internship? You may be surprised how much people are willing to help you if you just ask or show your determination. I had an experience working for a sports production group, which I talked about on my blog. While I didn't work with the production group for very long, I had to move because of personal reasons, I did learn so much about business during that time. Professor Pryor talks about how doing entrepenuriship is one of the best ways of learning. Pryor will teach us the methods but ultimately getting out there and having skin in the game is the best way to find eventual success.

    Best Regards,

    Suzanna Pederson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katio,

    Your experience as a young adult is truly inspiring and is very well-grounded. Having met an individual who is not only experienced in the field of business and entrepreneurship is truly amazing and helps to show that anyone can receive a mentor or at least be inspired to fulfill there dreams when informed by the right person. I truly appreciate the photo that helps illustrate the learning experience you had during your time with your mentor. You are surely going to succeed in ENT.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Final Reflection

1)     Read through your posts from this semester. Recall all of the experiences you've had a long the way -- the highs, the lows -- th...